Coming in April: Estimating and Scheduling
“Prepare the foundation” has a double meaning when it comes to home building. It’s not just the dirt, it’s the time at your desk: Advance preparation will increase your efficiency, achieve greater client satisfaction, enhance team and vendor relationships and protect profitability. NAHB is offering a live online course Estimating and Scheduling for Profitable Business Operations to help you better execute two critical tasks to project preparation: estimating costs and creating the schedule to complete the project.
Offered in webinar format from 1-3 p.m. ET over three consecutive Tuesdays, April 4, 11 and 18, this course offers you the best and latest industry knowledge, right from your home or office. Participants will explore key skills like:
- Illustrating how estimating and scheduling work together to effectively set up the project.
- Identifying the fundamentals of estimating to identify the costs (not the selling price).
- Using spreadsheets and packaged estimating systems.
- Identifying the fundamentals of scheduling.
- Illustrating the schedule as a key communication tool.