Be educated. Be involved. Be a member.
The Home Builders Association of Greater Kansas City is the voice of the housing industry. It is a network of businesses that protect and promote the interests and the concerns of its member companies.
Why should you join the HBA? Here are just a few reasons:
- 2: The HBA holds the second largest Parade of Homes in the country.
- 30: The HBA offers more than 30 hours of code credit classes per year.
- 50: The HBA offers more than 50 networking events throughout the year.
- 800: You now have nearly 800 builders, associates and affiliates to help you generate business.
- $5,000: NAHB and the HBA has helped builders save more than $5,000 in costs per housing start.
- 25,000: The HBA also hosts the annual Spring Home Show, which attracts 25,000 potential new home-buyers and home remodelers.
Click here to learn more about becoming a member.