International Builders’ Show, Jan. 9-11, 2018
Early pricing ends November 10 – Click HERE for more information.
Top 10 Reasons You Should Attend:
- Incredible Value: You won’t be able to access this much knowledge, products and connections at such low pricing anywhere else!
- Education: Fresh trends, new strategies and 40% new speakers in more than 140 education sessions in 8 industry tracks.
- Exhibits: Explore in-demand products on the industry’s largest exhibit floor with 1,400+ top manufacturers and suppliers in 570,000 net square feet of exhibits, showcasing products in over 300 categories.
- Design & Construction Week®: Your IBS registration includes access to the exhibit floors of the Builders’ Show and the Kitchen & Bath Industry Show® (KBIS), as part of Design & Construction Week.
- IBS Centrals: Network with industry leaders and focus on questions and issues unique to your niche market with access to 6 IBS Centrals—55+ Housing, Custom Building, Design, Multifamily, Remodelers and Sales.
- High Performance Building Zone: See construction demos led by top building science experts featuring the latest methods, tips and tricks in high performance building.
- Awards Ceremonies: Learn tips from the best of the best during the many awards ceremonies and events.
- Networking & Special Events: The entire industry will be at IBS—80,000 industry professionals! Special events including The House Party Sponsored by Chase and the Young Pro Party give you the opportunity to relax and unwind while networking with the business partners you need to grow your business.
- IBS Closing Spike Concert: Close out IBS with the legendary “rock and roll band with horns,” 2016 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees, Chicago!
- All work & no play: Not at IBS! There’s tons to see and do in Orlando—bring the entire family to explore and don’t miss the DCW Opening Ceremonies featuring Terry Bradshaw, four-time Super Bowl champion quarterback (Pittsburgh Steelers) and current award-winning broadcaster on Fox NFL Sunday.