Builders’ Show Early-Bird Deadline Extended
If you still haven’t registered for our industry’s premier event — the 2018 NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS) — you’re in luck, but just for a few more days.
Early-bird registration deals have been extended through Nov. 17, offering seven more days to take advantage of amazing rates starting at $50 for NAHB members and $100 for non-members.
IBS is your best opportunity to access everything your business needs for 2018.
“Probably the biggest thing that I took away from attending the show is that I actually signed up with a project management software vendor that was there,” said Nathan Cooper, owner and president of River Valley Builders Inc. in Little Rock, Ark.
“Those types of vendors were conveniently grouped together on the show floor so I could easily compare products. As such, I was able to get all of my questions answered and make a decision right there.”
Here are 10 more reasons to attend:
- Education: Learn new techniques and hot trends in 140+ sessions covering eight tracks with the industry’s most sought-after speakers.
- Exhibits: Explore new products and technology with access to 1,400+ top manufacturers and suppliers.
- Opening Ceremonies: Four-time Super Bowl champion quarterback and award-winning broadcaster on Fox NFL Sunday Terry Bradshaw will kick-off IBS 2018 at the Design & Construction Week Opening Ceremonies.
- The New American Home® & The New American Remodel™: Tour new products, design trends, construction methods and energy efficient features.
- IBS Centrals: Meet industry experts and peers within your niche and gain valuable industry knowledge in six niched Centrals: 55+ Housing, Custom Building, Design, Multifamily, Remodelers and Sales.
- Special Events: Have fun while networking at one of our many IBS special events: The Official IBS House Party Sponsored by Chase, the Young Pros Party: 90s Edition, the IBS Closing Spike Concert with Chicago and the NAHB Meeting of the Members—open exclusively to NAHB members—with entrepreneur and branding expert Daymond John of ABC’s smash hit, Shark Tank.
- Demos: See construction demos led by top building science experts at the High Performance Building Zone and Builder Clinics, and get hands-on technology “how-tos” during Tech Byte sessions.
- Outdoor Exhibits: Uncover new products, tour fully constructed homes and grab a bite to eat at one of our food trucks in this unique exhibit area.
- Celebrate: Honor the best of the best at one of our many awards ceremonies and industry leader recognition events.
- Play: Enjoy all that Orlando has to offer—from restaurants and theme parks to shopping and sightseeing.
You won’t find a better show that gives you all these business-building opportunities at such low pricing. Early-bird deals expire Nov. 17. Learn more and register today!